[gnugo-devel] Using GNU Go in an iPhone application

From: Eric Czarny
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Using GNU Go in an iPhone application
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:37:02 -0500

Hello,

I 'm currently developing an iPhone/iPod touch application and I
wanted to use GNU Go as the Go engine. Ideally I would like to sell
this application on the AppStore, but I just wanted to make sure I was
legally allowed to do so.

I would, of course, give credit where credit is due. Just let me know
the best way of going about doing this.

Additionally, if I make any enhancements (bug fixes, performance
improvements, etc.) to the engine itself I would also provide the
modified GNU Go source code and the original license.

Please, let me know if this sounds appropriate, or if I missed anything.

Thanks!

- Eric