Re: [gnugo-devel] Change homepage for Release 3.8

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Change homepage for Release 3.8
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 06:59:10 -0800

> I always recommend GoGui and Drago because these are my favourites.
> You have also gGo, glGo, SmartGo, ...

We cannot link to SmartGo since it is non-free software. This
means that (1) source code is available and (2) distributed
under a free license. (It doesn't have to be GPL.)

I believe that the gGo sources were removed from SourceForge
and may be unavailable. Markus Enzenberger's program GoGui
is GPL'd. But I don't think Drago distributes their source code.

Dan