[gnugo-devel] Gnugo white player is not working when is called from anot

From: wester zela
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Gnugo white player is not working when is called from another program?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 10:02:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,
I am trying to play the gnugo white player using the gnugo interface (gnugo-3.8) but for any reason is not working.
I am calling gnugo from another program in this way:

gnugo --color white --boardsize 9 --handicap 0 --komi 0.5 --level 5

the program that I am using is the opengo, I don't know if you are familiar with this but for black player is working. probably i am missing something, but, the program just is on hold not doing anything apparently waiting for something.

When i execute it directly through comand line it works playing white and black.

any ideas, anyone is executing gnugo from other programs?

Regards
Wester