[gnugo-devel] Helping with GNU Go development?

From: rinak
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Helping with GNU Go development?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:00:34 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I know that the GNU Go website doesn’t seem to have been updated in a long
time, so I’m not sure if development is still ongoing, but I was wondering if
the development team is still working and if I could help. Although I’m a
programmer who’s fairly new to go, I can already see that it is a beautiful
game and I’d love to work on code related to it; I was searching through
SourceForge for open source go projects and it led me here.

Thanks,
Rina