[gnugo-devel] Bug report

From: Kees Mills
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Bug report
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 20:41:33 +0000

Hi there,

I was reviewing a game using --replay GNUGo from the commandline but it gave an error with the request to report this bug to this mail address.

The SGF was generated by Gridmaster on android (me playing against GNUGo with a 5 stone handicap). Android version was 5.0.1 (Motorola Moto X 2014 model Ret EU).

Regards,

Kees

P.s.: You guys are awesome for putting out GNU Go!!!