Re: [gnugo-devel] Problems with manual compilation of GnuGo

From: Stefan Pejovski
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Problems with manual compilation of GnuGo
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 18:41:25 +0300

I suggest you use the 3.9.1 version.

This is quite rare to find from the internet nowdays.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:39 PM Bogdan Lupu <bogdanlupu.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings,
I have a problem when i try to compile gnugo 3.8
in configure step does not find ncurses/curses.h
In archlinux I have installed ncurses as shown in the attachment .
Searching with various commands finds the ncurses
The other curses.h  are present and noted with yes

The second problem is at the make step  it stops and throw 2 Errors
sown in the attachments
I have in the oficial repo but i wanted to compile it with different options

Do I need to modify Makefile to suit the OS.
Thank you in advance
Bogdan LUPU