gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Emacs 22 y g-herds

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 y g-herds
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 12:44:52 +0200 (CEST)

Martin Mielke wrote:
> ahora que Emacs 22 ha sido publicada quizas RMS tenga tiempo ahora para
> echar un vistazo a g-herds si no lo ha hecho ya...
>
> http://developers.slashdot.org/developers/07/06/04/2113201.shtml

I think we should:

  1. remove the JavaScript requirement at the JobOffer and
     Qualifications forms.  I am motivated to work on this. :)

  2. contact RMS again.

  3. If RMS does not require additional changes, set into sync
     the translations.

  4. Move to the FSF hosts, if it is possible.

  5. Develop the resume import/export features, etc.

P.S.: Note that RMS have to finish the GPL v3 release too.

I think Martin could be the guy who contact RMS again when it be required.
Must we contact him now?  Martin, what do you think?

Best regards,
Davi