gnuherds-app-dev

Re: project's "BETA" label

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: project's "BETA" label
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:15:18 +0200

A "BETA" label has been added at production [1] to the logo to expose we are
in a transitional state.

  [1] http://gnuherds.org/

There is lot of modifications at the gnuherds.org production site which has
not been committed to Git yet because such code is transitional.

You could download the production code at [2] and execute the "git status"
command to see what is being added, modified or deleted.

  [2] http://gnuherds.org/gnuherds-online.tar.gz

  tar xzvf gnuherds-online.tar.gz
  git status