gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Database Aid

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Database Aid
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 20:18:14 +0200

Dion Rasmussen wrote:
> I am really hardcore at foreign key constraints in SQL databases. Any
> problem I should fix?

I do not understand you very well.  Have you some problem with foreign key
constraints in the GNU Herds database of your development environment?. If
so, could you attach the output of such error: text or screenshot.

P.S.: I am building a new QEMU virtual machine which could be used as
      development environment.  Such QEMU image will be ready to go, and
      with graphic environment (x.org) too to be able to use FireFox directly
      from QEMU; so we solve the issue reported in a previous email.