gnuherds-app-dev

Re: GNU Herds will not charge for any of its services

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds will not charge for any of its services
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:36:42 +0200

I am not a native English man, but I agree about all your corrections. Could
you commit the fix when you have time?

I have done a find-grep to locate the files which use such strings:

http://gnuherds.org/offers

    The cost is 0 cents.
    The GNU Herds project does not charge for any of its services.

  file to commit: Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/FS_Job_Offers_form.tpl

http://gnuherds.org/faq

    Service is free of any cost to its users
    The GNU Herds project does not charge for any of its services.

  file to commit: Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/FAQ_content.tpl

http://gnuherds.org/

    Service is free of any cost to its users

  file to commit: Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/Home_content.tpl

--
The project is not in a hurry.