gnuherds-app-dev

PING: GNU herds activity?

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: PING: GNU herds activity?
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:49:38 -0400

Davi, Neal,

I think some people would like to know what you activities are
concerning GNU Herds.

A) It seems that gnuherds.org was re-registered without consulting the
list nor me. I understand it's on auto, but that happened quicker than
I thought it would. I think we need to find another registrar, since
Godaddy has a few issues.
1) It has a patent and its method seems quite trivial. Even to me.
2) Their website is disgusting.

B) As Davi has been absent of visible activity and he was the main
systems administrator, I would like to know this site is being
maintained by someone.

--
Nicodemo