[Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.au - housekeeping

From: David Guest
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.au - housekeeping
Date: 24 Apr 2002 21:04:35 +1000

Gluggers and Gnumedders

I anticipate all attending gnumed.conf.au will be turning up sometime
during the course of the day tomorrow. I will be at the Kalinga motel
dining room from late morning. We are setting up the satellite dish
after lunch so showing up from about 1 p.m. would be appropriate for
most Gluggers. Bring you boxen and fav distro.

If anyone has any problems, I will be on my mobile 0414 470 375 for the
duration of the conference.

David

"May the source be with you."