[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel digest, Vol 1 #19 - 7 msgs

From: Christian Heller
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel digest, Vol 1 #19 - 7 msgs
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 17:44:26 +0200

Good activity I see in GNUmed, analysis- as well as design-wise.
I like the model: http://www.gnumed.org/development/database/ehr.html

May I repeat my suggestion to create ONE COMMON, English, Analysis
Document for all Free/Open Source Projects?

You can host that document on GNUmed's website, if you like.
I don't mind where it lies, I just want to see our forces bundled,
at least what concerns Analysis and perhaps parts of the Design.
To start with, you may take the analysis.txt document at:
http://resmedicinae.sourceforge.net/model/analysis/index.html

We (or better: the GNUmed site) could offer such an analysis section
and the documents, in multiple languages, if doctors from other
countries are found to translate and contribute.
If you place it on the GNUmed website, I would just link there
from our website's "Analysis" menu section, no problem.

Please DO really consider this proposal! It's time to merge this.
As a developer, I am fed up searching around multiple sites for some
analysis information, just to know how to implement things.
I would like to have one valid link, one document (except for
different languages), containing graphics and analysis models,
prototype screenshots, descriptions of SOAP, Episodes etc.

Is that too much of an effort?

Thanks,
Christian

P.S.: I read in digest, so my answers may be delayed.