Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gui Suggestions - Reply to David

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gui Suggestions - Reply to David
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:20:28 +1000

On Wed, 8 May 2002 21:20, richard terry wrote:
> takes very few key presses to find your information. As a concrete
> example with finding a patient name, using 1-2 letters of the surname,
> and 1-2 letters in a surname will give a single selection of most
> patients even in

It works like that with the appointment module - however, I found that at
least with the 3000+ patients in Dorrigo I imported from MDW, it takes a
minimum of 3 + 2 letters to get a single selection in most instances. I
suppose with magnitudes more patients as in a typical urban group
practice, it will take more. Still, much better than having to type the
full name

Horst