Re: [Gnumed-devel] Progress with GUI Design

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Progress with GUI Design
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 20:15:09 +1000

On Thursday, May 30, 2002, at 09:36 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Tony, is this doable ?

Sure. Richard has access to the GUI part of gnumed.org and I can send him his password again if he needs it. :)

At the moment there is no automatic notification of additions to the site but that is certainly 'doable' and in the process of being implemented.

I can set up a part of the site where anyone can add stuff, wiki-like.

Regards,

Tony