[Gnumed-devel] While you were sleeping

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] While you were sleeping
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:26:22 +1000

Burning the midnight oil. Hey guys, I've started the editing area and its not
as bad as I thought. I could even live without my borderless text box I
think. And it's all done with sizers and works well! Thanks karsten for you
tip on creating my own static text class. I think I fluked something that
works though the code is probably shit.

The result aint bad at all!!!! (see the png). Once I've got to get the
essential elements classed out properly and then it is up to you whiz bang
coders to get the program working and linked to real data.

I should be able to knock together all the other screens pretty quickly now,
however I want to get the basics of the editing area correct first, so I will
need urgent help on getting my gui-classes correct, so I /we don't waste time
in the future

PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE i NEED AN EXPERIENCED DEDICATED
WXPYTHONER TO ASSIST ME IN THIS.

If you are such a person, and really want gnuMed to move ahead raise your
cursor and flash me a message.