Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed clients under windos

From: David Guest
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed clients under windos
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:08:32 +1000

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:48:03 +0200
"Karsten Hilbert" <address@hidden> wrote:

> > I have tried to get it up under Windows this afternoon and get the
> > following error messages when launching from a DOS box.
> > 1. "c:\Projects\wx\src\msw\bitmap.cpp(389): assert failed: invalid image
> > Do you want to stop the program?
> > You can choose Cancel ... "
> Try loading the image in question into a normal viewer. That
> would at least exclude that the image is really at fault.
>
> > 2. "Couldn't load a PNG image - file is corruped or not enough memory."
> Same here.

Karsten

The PNG giles load into mozilla without problem.

> > after this I finish up with a 20 * 20 pixel box that does not seem to
> > respond to any commands, except close
> This remembers me of some problems Richard (?) initially had.
> Anyone on the list remember how that was solved ?
I am not sure that it was.

> If you'd get gnumed going on NT that would be great fun !
More than fun!

I got a similar message when I tried wxDesigner under NT last evening but I
don't have this machine handy to try again.

Is this an NT problem alone? Has anyone run gnumed under W9*?

David

P.S. Richard's GUI's looking pretty good.