[Gnumed-devel] Fw: changed files + immunisations

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fw: changed files + immunisations
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:42:31 +1000

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:16:47 +1000
From: Ian Haywood <address@hidden>
To: richard terry <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: changed files + immunisations

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:59:59 +1000
richard terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can  you replace your files with these.
>
> The gmGP_Toolbar.py
> the gmGuiElement_HeadingCaptionPanel.py
>
>  go in /terry
>
> and the modules in gui.
>
> Bye

Done. I have made some changes, shadowing and the notebook are back. I chose to
implement shadowing slightly differently: these shadows are proportionate to
the size of the widget.

Also, I have changed the way some plugins are added, class wxSmallPagePlugin
(for 'small pages' inside the patient window), and wxBigPagePlugin, for 'big
pages' like the manual and the SQL terminal.

Example:
class gmGP_Immunisation (gmPlugin.wxSmallPagePlugin):
    """
    Plugin to encapsulate the allergies window
    """

    def name (self):
           return 'Immunisations Window'

    def MenuInfo (self):
           return ('view', '&Immunisation')
        # options are "file", "view", "tools", and "help" more can be added

    def GetIcon (self):
           return images_gnuMedGP_Toolbar.getToolbar_ImmunisationBitmap()
        # icon is optional

    def GetWidget (self, parent):
           return ImmunisationPanel (parent, -1)
        # returns wxPanel object. MUST NOT use Show ()

Changes are in CVS, screenshots are at
http://mail.student.unimelb.edu.au/~ihaywood/

At the moment, the files are split between gnumed/client/wxpython, and
gnumed/test-area/terry, which is becoming an increasing pain.
I would like to integrate them (so superseding the former design), to make
things easier.

Any comments?

Ian