[Gnumed-devel] re patient data input screen

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re patient data input screen
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:59:28 +1000

Hi Alec

Following your comments re the patient gui inferface design, the purpose of
this email is really to find out who you are and how you are
contributing/going to contribute to gnuMed.  Particulary if you have any
background program design, programming experience.

Lest you think I'm prying it helps me when designing my gui stuff to know
just where you are coming from, working, the needs in your particular
situation, experience etc.

If my particulars are also unknown to you, please let me know and I'll post
some details to fill you in.

When members have 'joined' the gnumed effort, most have posted the above
information, but my email seems to have been losing posts for some time, or I
may have  forgotton a previous posting.

Regards

Dr Richard Terry