[Gnumed-devel] more on gmContacts.py

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] more on gmContacts.py
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:52:20 +1000

Don't all flood me with comments at once from my previous postings.

My home email is cactus at the moment, so I'll hopefully have some comments
to pick up on tomorrow morning at work.

In the meantime I've settled on a concept to allow the user to add
organisations, sub branches, sub departments, or in fact any other
sub-description of an organisation eg a laboritory, accounts office etc.
Please view the attatched png file. I've included a drop down of the combo
with head office/branch/department, but the user could be allowed (or rather
the program could automatically add any new types of descriptions here.

I think this concept will work well, though the screen design will probably
have to be altered a little once I incorporate employees, to allow them to be
added to the organisation/branch-dept etc.

Regards Richard