Re: [Gnumed-devel] Key events

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Key events
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 08:36:43 +1000

Hi Karsten,

Just got into work.

Thanks for the stuff below. I'll slowly learn about this stuff. Your concrete
examples are just what I need. In a couple of months I'm going to consolidate
all this learning into a wxPython Howto for dummies like me!

Could you extend the text class example below to include passing the font and
bold etc? and that would make my life less complex, I'm sure it will take you
seconds. What did you think of the contacts design?