[Gnumed-devel] New visually improved toolbar layout

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] New visually improved toolbar layout
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:44:27 +1000

I've mucked around with the top toolbar and generated an improved looking
version. This one will re-size correctly and in the drop down combo showing
the type of consultation will always appear on the right hand side.

The bottom line of tools here I've made up for the gnumed internal browser
pane, and has a contents (the book), back, forward, reload, home, babelfish
(for fun which one day will hopefully work)  bookmarks, add bookmark, a file
open and a view source and print button.

I'll send this to Ian to cut and past into the appropriate file.

Wot do you think.