[Gnumed-devel] Re: NewToolbar.py

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: NewToolbar.py
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:43:11 +1000

Ian, there is also one more change I want to make to the toolbar design, and
I'll try and do this tonight.

I think the tools (BMI calculator, Pregnancy calculator, Calendar, Calculator
etc) toobar should always be visible no matter what bottom tab is showing, so
I will split the top toolbar panel into subpanels to which the permanat
things will be added (patient name, allergies, tools toolbar and drop down
combo for the consultation type), and then you will only have to access a
single panel with the replaceable toolbar.

I think then it should be pretty functionally final, at least for a proper
alpha/beta release until people start to use it to provide feedback.

I'll also change the find patient textbox to an editable combobox. That way
when one needs to have multiple patients loaded, it will only be a click on
the drop down combo to bring up the previous n patients (say up to 10).

Is there a module in place to alow multiple patient instances?

Regards Richard