[Gnumed-devel] Set Size Hints

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Set Size Hints
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 21:26:23 +1000

Can I respectfuly request that IMHO we should remove the setsizehints in
gmGuiMain.py and replace it with code to remember the size of the main window
when closed and return to that size.

Reason being that because it only allows a minimum size, one often can't get
the window small enough.

There may be another way of controlling setsizehints, I don't know, but if
anyone is free to look at it could they. I'm beavering away on the
gmDrugDisplay.py gui, making minor changes and implementing a toolbar.

Regards

Richard