Re: [Gnumed-devel] where is Guibroker?

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] where is Guibroker?
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:06:06 +1000 (AEST)

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, Gerardo Arnaez wrote:

> Hello, slowly trying to get this thing to work so I
> can start writing th user's manual but I run into
> this:
>

> address@hidden:~/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython$ python
> gmGuiMain.py
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "gmGuiMain.py", line 41, in ?
>     import gmLogFrame, gmGuiBroker, gmPG,
> gmSQLSimpleSearch, gmSelectPerson, gmConf, gmLog,
> gmPlugin
> ImportError: No module named gmGuiBroker
> address@hidden:~/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython$
>
> gmGuiBroker?

It is in the directory gnumed/client/python-common

Note: You must NOT run gmGuiMain.py directly, run python gnumed.py
Before you do this, set the GNUMED_DIR environment variable to point to
the gnumed/gnumed/client/ directory, so I have in my ~/.bashrc:

export GNUMED_DIR=/home/ian/gnumed/gnumed/client

The user's manual is in CVS at gnumed/gnumed/client/doc/, using the
DocBook language. Please use this as a base. DocBook isn't too hard to
learn....

Ian