[Gnumed-devel] Re: Grayed out right screen

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Grayed out right screen
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:40:38 +1000

Now that I can access the cvs, I'm going through all the gui related files
and removing unused references, or hashed out lines of code no longer used,
and placing the icon images in the relevant files.

Let me know if any problems.

Hey, this is cool being able to upload to cvs and no longer needing to worry
about backup on ones local machine.

Richard

Regards