[Gnumed-devel] Icon Changes

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Icon Changes
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:20:15 +1000

I'm gradually working my way through the files. Today inbetween patients I
have made a few cosmetic changes to the interface:

1)Changed the bitmaps on the patients toolbars to icons so they will appear
to have the same background as the toolbar
2)Changed the patients summary icon from a little house, to another icon. The
reason for this is one of ambiguity as the browser panes will have little
houses as 'home' a la most browsers.
3)Changed the background colour of the patients name/age/allergies toolbar to
match the colour of the imported toolbars.
4)Incorporated the icons into the relevant files.

Please comment. If anyone has any icon preferences for the clinical summary
can they mail me the icon.

Thanks

Richard