Re: [Gnumed-devel] icons

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] icons
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:22:01 +1000

Will give it a go. As an aside, what do you think of the KDE3.0 browser icons
on the manual tool bar. Personally I think they are a bit wishy washy - too
indistinct. My inclination is to replace these.

I'll certainly look for a script replacement icon/draw one. I think the Rx
would actually be quite good, so I'll do that one first.

Richard

Regards