[Gnumed-devel] gmGP_PastHistory.py

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_PastHistory.py
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:37:28 +1000

I've tried to add this to the cvs to no avail!

Karsten, can you add this, but also tell me how to do it from my local
machine.
I typed cvs add gmGP_Pasthistory.py
It asked for my rsa1 password and said it had been added, but I looked in the
cvs and it was not there.

For anyone interested:

The icon is meant to be a sailing ship with a red flag (Hey, that's the
nearest to past history I could think of!). Also with any of these icons if
you have a better idea/suggestion/ post me the icon.

Plus the list of significant illnesses is meant to be multi-columned.
According to the docs this is possible by setting a flag, but it certainly
doesn't work for me.

Thanks

Richard