[Gnumed-devel] Re: GnuMed Doc

From: Charles Curley
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GnuMed Doc
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:27:09 -0600

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 01:06:26AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Whoops, here's the attachment. Sorry all.
> Please let me know waht to correct.
> I will need to get the postgresql stuff all together.
> thanks,

This is a good start on a document that GNUmed will probably need, but
I have to wonder if it should be an LDP document. It is basically an
installation manual for GNUmed, and much better than many I've seen
(and not seen). Perhaps it should be included in the GNUmed package
instead?

http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley     / \    No M$ Word docs in email