[Gnumed-devel] Cvs loading ok now

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Cvs loading ok now
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:23:03 +1000

Don't know what the problem was at work. I downloaded the entire cvs tree at
home as a fresh copy and it works fine.

The cryptowigit is quite cool. I never even looked at it, I can immediately
see the application of it, keeping things away from prying eyes, hiding those
sensitive things not all staff members should see.

Good one Horst.

I'd like a decrypt button however, which decrypts a whole page (after asking
for your personal decryption key).

Tonight, I'll use the pop up menu code contained therein to try some pop up
menu's over some of the lists, and after that start the gmGP_Measurements
module.

Richard