[Gnumed-devel] Menu example posted to CVS

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Menu example posted to CVS
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 21:28:41 +1000

I've added a pop up menu on the right mouse button over the list of drugs
prescribed under the prescription edit area. This is identical to the pop up
menu I use at work.

Now, before going through and adding heaps of menu's I need a little guidence
here. I'm happy to do the hack work after some structure is put to the menu's
functioning by someone who knows how.

1)Each menu item needs to be accessed by an ID  and run an event
2)In modules with multiple pop up menu's e.g the tabbed lists, a structure
needs to be worked out so that when the onrightmouseup event is called, the
list_id clicked over is set, so that an if...
                                                   else

etc construct can be used in the Def onrightmouseup(self,event) to pop up the
appropriate menu.

Thanks Karsten for the suggestion:
Richard, if you start doing the popup menus, may I suggest the
following:

You'll want to bind menu actions to functions......................etc.......

however, true to form I don't understand any of it.

Sorry. If you give me a concrete example and some sort of head start, as I
said, I'm happy to spend the hours doing the hack work of reproducing it in
all files.

Richard