[Gnumed-devel] Re: Anonymity sucks!

From: dude
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Anonymity sucks!
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:24:59 -0700

On Monday 05 August 2002 21:57, you wrote:
> To Dude!

rterry!

> Anonymity sucks!

:)

Actually, if you have every seen the movie "the big lebowski' by the cohen
brothers you might enjoy the nick.

as for myself, one Gerardo E. Arnaez
I do general practice, mostly internal medicine in Oregon, Usa.
I re-kindled my interest in computer towards the end of residency
and joined a group practice that like to be forward thinking so they are
encouraging me to explore what sort of informatics we might get established
at the clinic.

Please let me know what else!

> As for me check out www.gnumed.net/rterry/Index.htm for some background
> information on my role