Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Normcurves ... still alive

From: richard terry
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Normcurves ... still alive
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:15:59 +1000

Christof, can I ask you a dumb question.

Are you preparing the data so that it will exist in a database table which we
can then load to produce say centrile charts like the have in the surgery e.g
ages 0-2, 2-18 male/female etc?

I have to start thinking how we are going to integrate the presentation of
 the various graphs needed in medicine into the gui.

Regards
Richard