Re: [Gnumed-devel] LDAP

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LDAP
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:49:59 +1000

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
2) that we work on a python address book client module for gnumed that integrates with our postgresql database but also searches from and replicates with the ldap server. I am happy to start this, as well as a web based user-friendly php based front end for the ldap server.

Might be a good idea to use an ldap server as THE standard service for demographic data anyway!

Horst