Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Date entry widget

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Date entry widget
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:07:59 +0200

Dear Julio,

>> Well, one thing before... I have retrieved the document from 'GnuMed Design
>> Document' - Date Entry GUI Widget. Is valid this document for the needed
>> specifications? Is there any other document?. I would know it before to
>> make the "root stucture of the widget".
Yes, there is. I am attaching the file. It used to be on
GnuMed.org but disappeared later. Feel free to draft up a
composite design doc and post that to CVS as the ultimate
reference for inclusion into developers-guide. (Hilmar ?)

>>> Sorry no-one has replied, personally I missed your message. Most of us
>>> are full time general practitioners/hospital doctors and time is always
>>> problematical.
>> Don't worry ;)
Our way is the UNIX way: No news is good news :-))

>>> Thanks for persisting. The entry wigit you mention has not been written
>>> yet, so if you would like to be involved with our project we would surely
>> > welcome you.
>> from today, I begin to work :)
You can fire any questions my way and I'll be happy to help
out since the date widget was one of the things I was
pondering as the next "widget project" for myself. But I am
more than happy to see you have a go at it and providing
assistance.

>> Julio Jiménez Borreguero
>> Spain
Maybe you might be able to make contact with a few Spanish
people for translations to Spanish ?

Karsten Hilbert, MD
GnuMed i18n/L10n coordinator
(also general hacker)