[Gnumed-devel] Removing sample text from wigits

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Removing sample text from wigits
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 08:36:54 +1000

Horst,

Are the gui bits I've designed ever going to be used?

If so, I'm more than happy to go through and remove all the sample text and
fix the  name internationalisation stuff, and keep working on little things
like the mims=annual, toolbar icons etc.

My squished finger has recovered enough to type comfortably now.

Let me know.

Richard