Re: [Gnumed-devel] progress

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] progress
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 19:37:28 +0200 (CEST)

> Has anybody taken up yet the request for Dia diagrams of the existing tables?
> Would make it a lot easier for newcomers to understand the backend design.

What are 'Dia' diagrams ? any special type of presentation format ala
PowerPoint ? I tried OpenOffice 1.0 some time ago which reads and writes
PowerPoint files and is quite similiar to the original Microsoft standard
(yes I know - its MICROSOFT, but I found PowerPoint quite useful to
quickly create presentations). Moreover you can give those files to
anybody not using linux. But maybe I'm completely mislead by the name...

Hilmar