Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmPG

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmPG
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 10:22:24 +1000

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Horst,

is it time yet to implement DB access into gmCfg or should I
wait for future commits by you ? IOW, must I expect major
changes to gmPG anymore in the near future ?

The API of gmPG should be reasonably stable now.
We use PyPgSQL.PgSQL on all platforms as database adapter.
Future changes should not brake API compatibility

I'd like to go ahead and implement "proper" database configuration
storage and convert callers to that (one of the first things
would be SetSizeHints :-)

Please go ahead!

Horst