Re: [Gnumed-devel] Is gmEditArea.py logical or necessary

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Is gmEditArea.py logical or necessary
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 00:09:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, Pat wrote:

> Hi all,
>

>  when running gmidentity.sql. I get an error 'Unrecognized language
> specified in a CREATE FUNCTION :plpgsql

You have to customize the location of your plpgsql-lib in gnumed.sql
according to your postgres installation
CREATE FUNCTION plpgsql_call_handler () RETURNS OPAQUE AS
    '/usr/lib/pgsql/plpgsql.so' LANGUAGE 'C';
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do that and run gnumed.sql first.

>  followed by several other failures to create views or rules I belive
> are related.
>
>  the second problem is the error:
> CRITACL ERROR: can't load gmlog or gmCLI ! - Program halted. Please
> check wether your PYTHONPATH and/or GNUMED_DIR enviroment variables are
> set correctly

>  My PYTHONPATH is set as suggested on your install page, the GNUMED_DIR
> variable I tried setting to $HOME/gnumed & $HOME/gnumed/gnumed
Set your GNUMED_DIR to .../gnumed/gnumed/client.

Hilmar