[Gnumed-devel] added whitepapers

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] added whitepapers
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 05:06:37 +1000

I have added a few pages under the whitepapers section of gnumed.net.
http://gnumed.net/whitepapers/index.html

They explain gnumed's internal messaging / signal dispatching. Hope it is
understandable. Comes with explicit coding examples too.

I tried to check it in with savannah under the web (hoepage) CVS tree, but I
always get "permission denied". No idea why, since my certificates haven't
changed and the source CVS tree still works.

Horst