Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed on MacOSX

From: David Guest
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed on MacOSX
Date: 14 Sep 2002 23:21:27 +1000

Great Tony

This should definitely go into the docs and the website.

The part building of pypgsql should go into the Linux area as well.
On a Mandrake 8.2 setup.py needs option 3.
/usr/lib/pgsql
/usr/include/pgsql

I guess most people can work it out for themselves but it is nicer if
you just follow the script.

David