[Gnumed-devel] What Happened to Richard

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] What Happened to Richard
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:51:52 +1000

I presume you mean me.

Nothing.

Just snowed under ++++ at work. Avalanch of patients, doctors seem to be
leaving left and right. I've been working 8:30 sometimes through to 7pm.

Am following the lists and will get back into some gui stuff when I'm either
needed/have the time.

If any gui stuff needs minor adjustments/requests fire away and I'll try and
do a little in between patients.

Bye.