Re: [Gnumed-devel] developers guide, CVS

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] developers guide, CVS
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:06:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002, Horst Herb wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:20, Hilmar Berger wrote:
>
> Getting late, won't finish gmdrugs.sql tonight
Don't worry, I can wait. Meanwhile I will implement the middle layer drug
objects using the AMIS database structure. It shouldn't be to hard to
change the queries to match another database design.

Your general description sounds promising. I will be glad to have
a look at it to see how it matches with AMIS.

Thanks a lot, Hilmar