Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmDrugs.sql

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmDrugs.sql
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:54:37 +1000

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 19:37, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> IMHO table code_systems needs yet another field for version:
>
> name      ICD
> version           10
> revision    KBV 7/1999
>
> They do keep changing ICD-10 on us.

Jeez, that was quick - I just submitted it! One day you must borrow me your
time machine. Feel free to add the revision column.

I just submitted the HTML reference file for this sql script - nicer for
lookup purposes than the source code. It was generated by Postgresql autodoc.
I also submirtted the raw DIA UML diagram for it, but it still needs manual
positioning of the diagram items. Maybe a job for our non-programmers?

Horst