Re: [Gnumed-devel] AMH

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] AMH
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:33:39 +1000

Host, can you send me more details regarding this as the drug stuff is one of
my area's of expertise having worked intimately with the mims data since its
inception.

 have good contacts with those who currently maintain the MIMS drug
interaction database and they are already sympathetic to gnuMed (David Henry
- prof pharmacology newcastle uni and his group), so If I can get more
details re the AMH or you could give me someone's phone number to talk to I
can get onto that.

As soon as you get the sample data can you forward it to me.

Regards

Richard