Re: [Gnumed-devel] OSHCA

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] OSHCA
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 17:24:08 +1000

Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Do you think they would extend to shouting Karsten a free ticket as
well?

Ah, I am shouting my own ticket anyway. Don't like to be obliged to ny sponsors - they use to call in their "debts" at the most inopportune times.

Just yesterday for the 3rd time in a row our "new, aspiring
resident" has quit his job at our office. Which means back to
square one, that is, me and another doctor covering _all_
night shifts. IOW night shift every second night and every
second Sat/Sun.

Give yourself a break, come and work in my practice instead! Gives you more time to work on gnumed too ... ;-)

Horst