Re: [Gnumed-devel] PHP to drug db

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] PHP to drug db
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:38:15 +1000

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:29, Ian Haywood wrote:

All your suggested changes make sense. Please do them.

> 6/ what is link_drug_dosage for? Are there many groups of drugs with
> the same dosage? If so, should there be link_class_dosage? (see above)

No. But one drug can have different dosage suggestions. I don't think that a
dosage->class link would make any sense

> I am happy to do this, but I am having problems with Dia (on Debian
> stable), what was the version used to generate the dia files?

I used postgresql-autodoc to generate the dia files. Dia <0.9 crashes on them,
Dia >=0.90 may stilll crash, haven't tried yet.

Horst