[Gnumed-devel] gmDrugObject + AMIS

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gmDrugObject + AMIS
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:01:08 +0200

Hilmar,

the Merciless Janitor(tm) has been at it again. I have checked in
an initial version of your AMIS tables (in test-area/gmDrug/).
V1.1 just does some structural changes, no functional changes
yet, see change log. Most notable: I split the file into
creating the tables and importing the data so people without
the data can still import the tables easily.

BTW, can't some of the char(1) fields be converted to "boolean" ?