[Gnumed-devel] bug fixes

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] bug fixes
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 11:30:20 -0800

Found the bug that caused the delay when loading plugins, and the mess of
strings not erased on the progres dialog box.
See changes in CVS.

Over the next 3-4 days I will submit a lot of changes that make a demonstrable
(working!) version of gnumed. Please bear with me if this breaks  something
for you guys, but I need it running for the OSHCA conference.

Could please whoever has some spare time from now on til Wednesday ley me know
so that I distribute the most urgent tasks?

Horst